Wednesday 6 August 2008

Doa


In the name of Allah, Most Gracious Most merciful

If you are in need, pray to Allah ta'ala because He listens and knows what is best for you.

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell, in humiliation!"
[al-Gafir/Mukmin 40:60]

"When My servants ask thee (Muhammad s.a.w ) concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way."
[al-Baqarah 02:186]

"Doa is the core(i.e. brain) of a prayer"
[Hadith at-Tarmizi]
wallahu'alam
Praise be to Allah ta'ala, the Creator of the universe

No comments:

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]