Sunday 6 December 2009

Allah Al-Haq

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu


هُوَ ٱلۡأَوَّلُ وَٱلۡأَخِرُ وَٱلظَّـٰهِرُ وَٱلۡبَاطِنُ‌ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَىۡءٍ عَلِيمٌ

Dialah Yang Awal dan Yang Akhir dan Yang Zahir serta Yang Batin dan Dialah Yang Maha Mengetahui akan tiap-tiap sesuatu.
[al-Hadid:3]


Subhanallahi wabihamdih

It is as if a watcher from You is scrutinizing my innermost thoughts
And another inspecting my sight and tongue
Hence my eyes have not set on anything, after You
For other than Your sake except that I thought,
"They have seen me!"
Not a word has escaped my lips, after You
For other than You except that I thought
"They have heard me!"
Not even a thought in mention other than You
Has crossed my heart except that they stopped it in its tracks

[The Key To Paradise - Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali]


Allahumma a'inni 'ala dhikrika, wa syukrika, wa husni 'ibadatik
a
O Allah, help me remember You, expressing gratitude to You and worship You in the best manner

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog :)
mohon izin untuk membuat pautan di blog sy. jzkk

Spices of Life said...

salam sweetie.
Your writings have never failed to touch my heart and open my heart towards Allah our One God. Thank you so much for sharing.

aunty azieda

TRAVELLER said...

esyqi: Jazakallah akh. Mg Allah memberi maghfirah pada kita. Insya Allah.

Terima kasih

Aunty Azieda: Wslm wbt akk. Praise be to Allah akk. Lama sangat xdengar berita about akk. Alhamdulillah. Moga akk sihat & bahagia. Insya Allah.

Pray for us ye kak...
iLOVEu...

Love,
Dari Plymouth

Spices of Life said...

salam sweetie,
I baru came across a story about a lady renouced Islam and it has been an issue in Malaysia. I heard her testimonials about why she found Christ and at the time of poverty and abused from her dad she screamed "where are you god why we are so poor help me", and got no answer. All she got was an urge to study hard an a scholarship to study anywhere in the world and she chose America. Here I see she tak bersyukur. Or tak kenal nikmat Allah.Maybe she had no knolwedge of Islam and at that time the media wasnt as ariff. Now we have many bloggers like you who chose to write about Islam and dakwah.So here I want to wish you a good job of dakwah. Im proud of you..Thank you so much.. May all Allah blessings be upon you and your family.

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]