Wednesday 17 February 2010

Attaining Love

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Dear brothers and sister
If we want Allah's love, maghfirah and His jannah
We will have to work our way to attain it

This path is not easy but its beautiful

"My servants cannot draw near to me through something else more lovable to me than performing the obligations I have enjoined upon them. Apart from those obligations, they continue to draw near Me through supererogatory acts of worship, until I love them. When I love them, I will be their ears with which they hear, their eyes with which they see, their hands with which they grasp, and their feet on with which they walk. If they ask me for something, I will give it to them immediately. If they seek refuge in Me from something, I will protect them from it."

[HR Bukhari: Bab ar-Riqaq]

Jawapannya sudah terang lagi bersuluh

"(O'Allah) We listen and we obey"

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

No comments:

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]