Sunday 14 March 2010

Forgive us Allah

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

What have we done to help our fellow brothers and sisters in creed?


Lets start helping ourselves to help them

I went weak in the knee when I heard those words of reminders from this brother. As if my heart were ripped apart and my breath were taken away from me, I felt suffocated by guilt and fear. Apprehension traced its icy finger down my spine as I thought of the Day of Judgment. What have I done? What will I answer to Allah? Astaghfirullah hal azheem.

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفۡعَلُونَ (٢) ڪَبُرَ مَقۡتًا عِندَ ٱللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُواْ مَا لَا تَفۡعَلُونَ
Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Mengapa kamu memperkatakan apa yang kamu tidak melakukannya!; Amat besar kebenciannya di sisi Allah kamu memperkatakan sesuatu yang kamu tidak melakukannya.

Rabbighfirly wa tub'alayya innaka anta-tawwabur-Raheem

O'Allah, please cleanse our hearts from every illness of the heart (qalb)
Enlighten us, ya Nuur, with Your Divine Light
Keep us, under the shade of Your Rahmah, Ya Raheem, forever


Allahummarghfirly
ummatan Muhammad

Ya Rahman, ya Raheem, Ya Ghafur, Ya Tawwab

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

1 comment:

emerald said...

nice article..thks 4 the reminder..

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]