Sunday 22 March 2009

Milestones

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

The thousand mile trip is started by a single step [Arab Proverb]

In a hadith qudsi, narrated by Abu Hurairah r.a.: "The Prophet s.a.w said: Allah s.w.t says: I am just as My slave thinks of Me. I am, (i.e. I am able to do what he thinks, I can do for him) and I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group, I remember him in a group that is better than them; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running."
[HR al-Bukhari]

wallahua'lam
segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

2 comments:

awatif 'adilah atan said...

last ayat: masyuk.

Anonymous said...

indahnya kata2 ini...subhanallah!

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]