Sunday 3 July 2011

The Coolness of Our Eyes

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu


I seldom make announcement but masha Allah, tabarakallah! I am announcing this with the hope of anyone who reads this make silent du'as of blessings and baraqah for us. Insya Allah. Subhanallah, how time flies leaving us with droplets of memories from yesteryears, making us gaze and wonder at the Greatness and Perfectness of Allah azzawajalla. After 9 months of carrying a living creature inside of my womb, I finally gave birth to a baby boy on the 14th of Rajab 1432Hijra (Friday). Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah who have created us from nothing into a complete human being with responsibilities as an 'abd and a khalifah in this fana world!


Ahmad Jad Alhaq Bin Husni Mubarak

Rabbana hablana min azwajina wa dzurriyatina qurrata'ayun, waj'alna lil muttaqeena imama (Our Lord! Bestow on us from our spouses and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the righteous)
[Al-Furqan:74]

And We have commended unto man kindness toward parents. His mother beareth him with reluctance, and bringeth him forth with reluctance, and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months, till, when he attaineth full strength and reacheth forty years, he saith: My Lord! Arouse me that I may give thanks for the favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and that I may do right acceptable unto Thee. And be gracious unto me in the matter of my seed. Lo! I have turned unto Thee repentant, and lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Thee); Those are they from whom We accept the best of what they do, and overlook their evil deeds. (They are) among the owners of the Garden. This is the true promise which they were promised (in the world).
[Al-Ahqaf:15-16]

P/S: The pronunciation of my son's name is Ahmad Jaadalhaq, but as Malaysians tend to give unmeaningful nicknames for kids (i.e. Yusuf - Usop), my husband and I purposely put the spelling of my son's name in Malay as Ahmad Jad Alhaq so that he can either be called Ahmad, Jad or Haq (especially by his teachers in the future). May Allah bless us all and shrouds us with His Rahmah and bountiful Blessings. Ameen.

Wallahua'lam
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the universe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam wbt. ni kak nabil kan?
alhamdulillah wallahuakbar.tahniah kak, a new born baby, a new khalifah, =]
may Allah shower His blessings upon you and family.

-ain plymouth =]

fsj said...

salam nabilah,
kite tak tau nak cakap ape,
tp kite teringat kan mase2 kite belaja dulu, duduk serumah, main masak same2, and tetibe some of us gradually get married and have children, mashaAllah, cepatnye mase berlalu :), semoge terus dalam rahmat Allah nabilah, semoge bahgie bersama nabilah, baby,suami dn keluarge nabilah insyAllah.

kite pun pikir yg same, kalo ade anak, name nak kasik yg ape name, tiu yang panggil :)

TRAVELLER said...

Wslmwbt Ain,

Yep. Hehe Alhmdulillah wa syukrillah my dear. Allah is so Perfect that rasanya it is so sekejap je akk jumpa antunna kat Plymouth and now I have a baby & you girls are bermujahadah di Plymouth. Huhu

Jzkk for the du'as. Always remember me & the ummah in your du'as aite. Take care. Always trust in Allah & you'll understand the mysteries and magic of how His Blessings works.

iLOVEu fillah.

Love,
Kak Nabilah aia

TRAVELLER said...

Wslmwbt Fathen,

Alhmdulillah wa syukrillah. Kita pun xtau nk cakap mcmna Fathen. Mcm magic pun ada. Rasa mcm baru a few moments ago kita sama-sama sharing & makan together, sambut birthday together & kemas2 apartment together (ingat lagi x kisah tupperware berulat sbb ada org makan & cuci? Huhu I miss those precious moments!)

Fathen pula mcmna? Eh nnt Fathen let me know la kalau ada apa-apa berita ya (*wink wink*). Insya Allah, mg Allah limpahkn rahmat-Nya yg seluas langit dan bumi to all of us & sy rasa alhmdulillah, bahagia sgt to have beautiful people like Fathen & all my beloved sahabat around me. iLOVEu fillah abadan abada.

P/S: Ttg nama anak tu, mmg ALlah izin sy selalu fikir on apa yg orang nk panggil anak bila dah besar nnt. Sbb its a doa (and tau-taulah kita kan cikgu, mesti akan panggil nickname students kalau panjang nama dia huhu). Kalau ikut sy, sy nk bg nama yg simple mcm nama-nama sahabat i.e. Huzaifah or Umar or Muaz or Mus'ab r.a. etc. tp tahulah ustaz Husni, dia dah hajat nk bg nama tu dari awal so xpelah hehe. Yg penting the meaning ada.

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

Love,
Nabilah aia

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]