Monday 8 August 2011

Ramadhan Repost: 8th Ramadhan

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Subhanallah walhamdulillah wa astaghfirullah. Time do flies and its Ramadhan already! Masha Allah. So many things had happened these past few years since my ramadhan posts (refer to posts in year 2008) and masha Allah, I do missed those days tremendously. Now, I need some clorox to cleanse my dead heart. O'Allah, please accept my tawbah. Rabbigh firly wa tub 'alayya innaka anta-tawwabur raheem.

O'Allah, please cleanse my heart

Wash all the filth away and change my dead heart
make me alive again, give me a fresh start
so change my heart please and wash the filth away
don't leave me drowning here alone and astray

I spent my life running away from You
and now I have nowhere to turn except to You
I turn to You and begging You to be saved
and change me into the obedient slave

I have been doing all my life what I craved
Syaitan and nafs have always held me enslaved
I am ashamed that I have broken Your rules
worshipped my nafs and be an ignorant fool

But now I know the path leading me to deen
I bow to you and asking You to help me
I wish your name (asma al-Husna) to be engraved in my heart
I will be grateful to You - change this dead heart

My heart is dark and so my eyes remain dry
Hypocrisy and hubris wont let me cry
I am at Your door, I am begging You let me in
not push me back to my hopeless life of sin

So change my heart and forgive my sins these days
not leave me drowning here alone and astray
wash all the filth away and change my dead heart
make me alive again, give me a fresh start

"dan hendaklah kamu memohon ampunan kepada Tuhanmu dan bertaubat kepada-Nya, niscaya Dia akan memberi kenikmatan yang baik kepadamu sampai waktu yang telah ditentukan. Dan Dia akan memberikan karunia-Nya kepada setiap orang yang berbuat baik. Dan jika kamu berpaling, maka sungguh, aku takut kamu akan ditimpa azab pada hari yang besar (kiamat)"
[Hud 11:3]

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

No comments:

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]