Thursday 27 May 2010

Do you Love?

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu


All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, who created us from nothing and granted us life and death. Innal hamdulillah wa salaat wa salaam 'alaa Rasulillah. Subhanallahi wabihamdih, subhanallahil azheem. Astaghfirullah hal azheem.

Allahu Rabbi

Dear brothers and sisters, may Allah grant everyone the sweet taste of iman and the beautiful musk of as-sabr wa salimul qalb. Insya Allah. Masha Allah, It had been 5 months since I arrived in this warm country and yet, I am still adapting to this beautiful watan where Allah grants it as a shelter to myself in a hectic city (that Allah grants rain almost daily - masha Allah, la hawlawala quwwatailla billah) and my family back in my kampung also my fellow brothers and sisters in creed. As I peruse some of my old notes, I come across this beautiful hadith and I thought of sharing this with you as a token of love. May it benefits us in the hereafter. Insya Allah.

Abu Idris Al-Khaulani (May Allah had mercy upon him) reported: I once entered the mosque in Damascus. I happened to catch sight of a young man who had bright teeth (i.e., he was always seen smiling). A number of people had gathered around him. When they differed over anything they would refer it to him and act upon his advice. I asked who he was and I was told that he was Mu`adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) The next day I hastened to the mosque, but found that he had arrived before me and was busy in performing Salat. I waited until he finished, and then went to him from the front, greeted him with Salam and said to him, “By Allah I love you.” He asked, “For the sake of Allah?” I replied, “Yes, for the sake of Allah”. He again asked me, “Is it for Allah’s sake?” I replied, “Yes, it is for Allah’s sake.” Then he took hold of my cloak, drew me to himself and said, “Rejoice,! I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, `Allah, the Exalted, says: My love is due to those who love one another for My sake, meet one another for My sake, visit one another for My sake and spend in charity for My sake”.
[HR Imam Malik]

So, my brothers and sisters, I would like to tell you that I love you, for the sake of Allah! Lets spread love and the spirit of islam to others and let them feel and taste this rejuvinating trinkle of Light that warms the heart and clears the mind. Ana uhibbukum fillah! Alhamdulillah wa syukrillah. Fawathiqillahumma rabithotahaa.

Wallahua'lam
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the universe

No comments:

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]