Monday 3 May 2010

Supplication for Morning&Evening

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Ihfazillah yahfazka

'Abdullah ibn Umar r.a. said: Allah's messenger s.a.w never failed to use these words in the evening and the morning:


"O'Allah, I ask You for well-being in this world and the next; O' Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and my worldly affairs, in my family and my property; O' Allah, conceal my faults and keep me safe from the things which I fear; O' Allah, guard me [from all evils] from in front or behind, from my right or from my left, and from above me; and I seek refuge in Your greatness from receiving unexpected harm from below me."
[HR Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah]

May Allah shrouds us with His divine Mercy so that we can attain His Love that enables us to follow the footsteps of the prophets, sahabahs, tabi'in, and the salaf as-soleh who fought and taught in the name of Allah. May Allah accept our deeds, forgive us and increase our iman. Ameen ya Rabbal 'alameen.

Faghfirly ma qaddamna, wa ma ak-kharna, wa ma asrarna wa ma a'klanna. Ya Ghafur, ya Salam, ya Halim, ya Fattah, ya Muqit wal-Mubdi.

Wallahua'lam
All praise be to Allah, Lord of the world

No comments:

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]