Wednesday 14 October 2009

Be Free

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Kami berlari dan berlari
Tanpa henti
Slowly
but surely and thoroughly

Dunya ibarat penjara

I leave to find that my heart have You sealed
With love of You such that nothing else may intrude
Were it possible, I would have lowered
My eyes and not look at anything 'till I see You
I love You - not some of me, rather all of me
Even though love of you leave me no motion
Among the lovers are those devoted to Him
And others claiming joint partnership
When tears become infused into cheeks
Those who cry from those who pretend are separated
The one who cries vanishes away in love
Whereas the latter merely articulates idle desires

Irhamna ya Allah
Ya Rahman
Ya Raheem Ya Muhaimin Ya Mujib

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

No comments:

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]