Wednesday 7 October 2009

inLOVE

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
Assalammualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu



iLOVEAllah

The drink of love is known by taste
and not all servers of it are servers

I love Allah with manners and truthfulness
and I do not accept but piety to be my character.

As long as I live I will never forget my God, by Him
I elevate in the hereafter the high states (hopefully)

It is too dear to me to abandon love
even if my soul reaches my collar-bone (in its exit)

I left all the creatures of Allah to be by myself
I was occupied away from the creatures by my eagerness

and whom ever known true love
its haram on him to incline towards parting

and how can I not love Allah a single day
when He is the only One in the universes that is Everlasting

Wallahua'lam
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah, Tuhan sekalian alam

2 comments:

Daffodil said...

salam ziarah akak
jzkk.
may Allah bless u always
ameen.
tadi agak emo. huhu
dan Allah hadiahkan saya sesuatu
apa dia?
blog akak dan akak sendiri.

kita saudara kan?
salam perkenalan
=)

TRAVELLER said...

wslm wbt syg...

Alhmdulillah wa syukrillah kan. Sometimes, its extremely mysterious yet beautiful how Allah grants us His blessings. Masha Allah...

Bukan saja saudara, kita adalah adalah ibarat satu badan. Walaupun xkenal, jauh beribu batu, tapi Allah bg akk rasa (seriously, Allah izin untuk terbuka blog adik semasa blog-hopping huhu)..

salam perkenalan juga syg...
hihihi~

*hugs*

Life is for Rent

Life is for Rent
"Ya Tuhan kami. Berikanlah kami Rahmat dari sisi-Mu dan sempurnakanlah petunjuk yang lurus bagi kami dalam urusan kami" [al-Kahf:10]